"All is Mind; the Universe is Mental"
This principle explains that Mind is the Universe’s common principle; it is unique energy that is the essential force within the chemical composition of the elements.
Mind energy manifests in an infinite scale of vibrations, from the densest to the most subtle, and makes up the diverse materials and elements of the Universe.
From the point of view of someone who thinks, thoughts are fantasy or illusion, yet each thing has a real identity within its own scale of vibration (e.g. a ghost is real to another ghost).
Matter is born from thought. People also create through their mind. The energy of human thoughts creates matter when they attain sufficient density of vibration.
Observation and Practice
Do you think that your thoughts have anything to do with the things that happen to you?
Confirm the following statements for yourself:
- Negative people have the tendency to encounter other negative people, and they have more problems than positive people.
- Positive people find the solution to their problems sooner.
- Positive people generate more positive conditions around them.
- Negative people have less positive experiences because they do not believe in them.
- Failure can be the path to success, but only for those who live positively.
- If you do not believe in the possibility of something, then it will not be possible.
- If you want to change something in your environment or in yourself, all you need is to believe in, is in the possibility to change, to really want to change, and to be willing to put your best effort into it.
Basic Conditions For a Mental Creation:
- Clearly imagine what you want to achieve.
- Feel the emotion that corresponds to achieving what you want, in other words, what you would feel if you already had it.
- Physically handle the object or situation you desire, as if it were already a reality.
- Perseverance: Be constant in your actions, emotions, and thoughts.
- Refrain from counter-creations. This happens when a part of our mind insists on stating the opposite of what we want, that is, the impossibility of achieving what we want.
How to Change a Bad Relationship:
- Visualize how you would like that relationship to be.
- Feel and enjoy the happiness and satisfaction of having improved that relationship.
- Think of that person as if the relationship were already positive.
- Change your attitude towards that person, act positive towards them, changing your normally negative responses.
- Keep up this attitude and keep doing these exercises every day until the other person changes toward you.
- Watch out for counter-creations.
- Keep your motivation to achieve active.
- Do not let yourself be invaded by personal doubt despite the other person’s attitude.
- Trust that success is at hand.
- Make sure you do not fall into the negative habits you usually have with that person.
- Do not forget the objective.
© 2012. All Rights reserved. Forbidden the total or parcial reproduction
Website optimized for 1024x768 px. for Internet Explorer 7.0 on Windows, Safari 4.0 on Mac / Windows, and Mozilla Firefox 3.0 on Windows, or higher versions