"Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates"
This principle explains the differences among the manifestations of matter, the mind, and the Spirit.
Matter and energy are simply different states of vibration. The Spirit vibrates at the higher end of the scale, and matter at the denser end. Between these extremes, our thoughts, emotions, desires, and impulses vibrate at intermediate wavelengths of frequency.
Our thoughts, emotions, desires, and impulses are simply vibratory states.
Our physical body is a group of systems that vibrate at the same frequency, and health occurs when our biological systems vibrate in harmony.
In our personal lives, everything revolves around vibration. If we are happy, it is because of positive vibrations; sadness is a negative vibration.
According to how we vibrate mentally, our thoughts will make us more or less intelligent.
Everyone has their own mental wavelength according to the vibratory frequency of their intelligence; the shorter the mental wavelength, the more intelligent the individual and vice-versa.
A person's behavior, habits, emotional states, habitual thoughts, spiritual and moral norms will define the quality of one's vibratory states, which in turn influence one's daily existence.
The individual accumulates positive or negative vibrations. At a certain moment these vibrations are unleashed, producing either terrible or wonderful situations.
A person's habitual vibratory wavelength can drop for several reasons, such as:
- Health Problems.
- Internal conflicts.
- Intellectual apathy.
- Contagion from the environment. Exposure to negative vibratory impacts awaken within us similar quality wavelengths to the impacts received.
Observe and Practice
Observe the effect of music on the vibratory state:
- We all seek to balance and harmonize our personal vibrations. A certain type of music, awakens feelings of sadness, (like the reed flute of South America). Other types of music can be quite damaging if they go over a certain number of decibels.
- The effects of music on us is the basis of Music Therapy. Observe, therefore, the effect music has on you.
The Power of Your Word:
- Our words emit vibrations, and they reflect the vibration of the speaker. There is power and strength in words.
- Watch your words to make sure they are truthful and coherent.
- Observe your inner world and the external effects that take place when you speak in a positive and constructive manner and when you speak from the heart.
Keep a Positive Level of Vibration:
- Watch your vibration: Remember that it will be positive if your thoughts, emotions, attitude, and actions are also positive.
- Relate your vibratory states to the things that happen to you: Remember that if you change your attitude, emotions, and thoughts positively, you will transmit these vibrations around you, and according to the Principle of Correspondence, you will receive something equivalent from outside.
- Keep your vibratory state up: Sometimes we experience a vibratory drop due to outside influences. Discover how the relationship with others and the places you frequent can affect you. If possible, avoid getting into contact with those things that damage you, and in any case, remember that you can protect yourself by consciously keeping your level of vibration up at all times.